- Start with a Vision
- Dear Apple: Help Us to Build a Successful Business on the App Store
- Build a Lifestyle Business or Build a Social Empire?
- Sometimes Completing a Project Is Better Than Anything Else
- Let Your Customers Determine Your Priority
- Commitment vs Involvement
- Apple's New App Store Guidelines and What They Mean to Our Business
- Solve Your Own Problem
- Traction and Growth: Sports Fan Apps
- Resilience: It's Not How Hard You Hit, It's How Hard You Can Get Hit And Keep Moving Forward
- Work Until Your Eyes Bleed
- Goodbye DJ Explode
- Learning Pains II
- A Crappy Vision Is Better Than Lack of Vision
- Which Is Better: the Journey or the Destination?
- You Can't Fake Passion
- 1 Head is Better than 2, or 3, or 4, or etc.
- Legacy Is Not Purpose
- Inspiration Is Not Perishable.
- Learning Pains
- 2 Apps Are Better Than 1
- The Descent: an iPhone Software Company's Struggle Part 2
- It's All Our Fault: Why Building a Business on the Apple App Store is a Losing Proposition
- Out of the Gates and Baring It All: an iPhone Software Company's Struggle Part 1